AccessPress Social Icons WordPress Plugin Guide Overview
Hello and welcome to the WordPress plugin guide for AccessPress Social Icons, which is a great plugin that allows you to add social media icons onto your website, including selecting from pre-designed sets or by uploading your own. You can also create multiple icon sets, and then add it to posts, pages and your sidebars of your website by using shortcodes.
We will take a look at each section of the plugin, including how to install it onto your website, adding sets of icons and managing those sets, and the process of adding the shortcodes throughout each section of your website. Check out the written guides below.
- Beautifully designed 12 icon themes.
- Select from pre available icon sets or upload your own.
- Strong customization options.
- Create multiple-instance of the icon sets and use them in multiple places.
- Easy integration.
- Tool tips.
- Make it interactive, define hover animation on icons.
- Make your own layout.
- Real time live preview – check how it looks on your website before using it.
- Order the icons – they way you like by using easy drag and drop feature.
- Fully Responsive – compatible with mobile devices.
- User friendly and very interactive user interface.
- SEO friendly.
- Upgrades available.
- Free Updates.
Below you can find all our guides on this plugin.
- How to Install the AccessPress Social Icons Plugin
- How to Add a New Set of Icons to AccessPress Social Icons
- How to Manage Your AccessPress Social Icons
- How to Add Social Icons to a Post Using AccessPress Social Icons
- How to add the AccessPress Social Icons Widget