How do I add a basic photo gallery to my WordPress site?
How do I add a basic photo gallery to my site?
Great question! Below, we will show you how to create and insert a photo gallery into one of your posts or pages.
1) Open the post or page where you wish to have the gallery located.
2) Click the Add Media button.
3) Upload your media by either using the Upload Files section, or by dragging and dropping your images to the screen.
4) Once you images have been uploaded, click Create Gallery.
5) Click Create a new gallery located in the bottom right corner of the screen.
6) If you wish, you can caption your images here.
7) Also, if you wish, you can click and drag images to reorder them.
8) Once you are finished making your changes, click the Insert gallery button.
If you are done making your changes to the post or page, click Update (or Publish if it has not yet already been published).
That’s it! You now know how to create a basic photo gallery.