How to Add an Image to a WordPress Post
In this article, we will show you how to add images to a post.
1) Login to the Dashboard
2) Click the Posts link from the left menu
3) Click the post you want to edit
4) Place your text marker where you wish the image(s) to appear then click Add Media
5) Either click the Select Files to select the files from your local computer…
6) Or click and drag the files from your computer to your browser screen.
Once your image is done being uploaded and processed, it will appear on the insert media page. It will be already selected and ready to be inserted.
7) Select the size of the thumbnail you wish to use for this image
8) Click Insert into post
9) Click Update to save the changes