How to Add Sliders to a WordPress Site
In this article, we will show you how to create sliders (rotating images) for your WordPress site.
Note: For this to work, you will need a slider plugin. We are using the WP Slider Plugin for this article.
1) Login to the Dashboard
2) Click the WP Slider link from the left menu
3) Click the Add New button
4) Name your slider, then click the Add Slide button
5) Click the Add Image button
6) Using the Media popup, upload or select the image you wish to use.
Repeat Step 5 and 6 until all of your slides have been added.
7) Click the Create Slider Button
8) Copy the short code
9) Open a page or article and paste the short code (remember to save your changes)
That’s it! You now know how to add sliders to your website.