AWPCP Classifieds Usage Overview
In this section of the guide to the Another WordPress Classifieds (AWPCP) plugin, we will review the classifieds usage overview are, which shows data on how classifieds are being used.
Step 1) Login to the WordPress Dashboard.
Step 2) From the left-hand sidebar of the Dashboard, navigate to Classifieds -> Classifieds.
The AWPCP Stats area displays:
- The version of AWPCP installed.
- The number of active listings currently in the system.
- The number of inactive/expired/disabled listings currently in the system.
- The mode you have installed (Free Mode or Pay Mode). For this example, the Free Mode is being used.
- The total number of categories in the system.
- The number of Top Level parent categories.
- The number of sub level children categories.
Step 3) Click the Configure AWPCP button to be forwarded to the Classifieds -> Settings area or click the link below.
The next step of the guide will focus on How to Configure AWPCP’s General Settings.