Clean Login WordPress Guide Overview
Hello and welcome to the guide to the Clean Login WordPress Plugin, which is a superb plugin used for displaying useful forms at the front-end of your website using shortcodes for Login, Registration, Profile Editor and Lost Password forms.
This guide will take you through the installation process, the settings of the plugin, and will also show you how to add a login form to a Post or Page on your website. Simply click on the guides below to be linked to the page you need.
- Auto status checker
- Hide admin bar for non-admin users as an option
- Disable dashboard access as an option
- Standby user role for new user registration. With no capabilities, to allow admin approval of users optionally
- Auto linked forms, if you place a shortcode in a page/post the link between them will be automatically generated
- And yes, this is WordPress 4.0 ready! Also compatible with WooCommerce
Below you can find all our guides on this plugin.
- How to Install Clean Login for WordPress
- How to Setup Clean Login for use with WordPress
- How to Add a Login form to Posts or Pages with Clean Login