Foo Gallery WordPress Plugin Guide Overview
Hello and welcome to the guide to the Foo Gallery WordPress Plugin, which is a great plugin used for creating and managing galleries and albums using its extensive range of tools.
The five-part guide below will take you through each part of the plugin, from installing it to your website to creating a gallery and exploring the extensions that can improve the plugin even further. Enjoy!
- Albums now built-in! (Activate the albums extension)
- Gallery custom post type
- Use built-in media library to manage images
- Drag n Drop reordering of images and galleries
- Built-in gallery templates
- Built-in support for FooBox
- Built-in Extensions Store
- Built on an extension framework
- Custom CSS for both galleries and albums
- Copy to clipboard shortcodes
- Visual shortcodes in rich text editor
- Gallery picker to insert shortcode
- Page usage metabox with one-click gallery page creation
- NextGen importer tool (albums and galleries), plus many, many more
Below you can find all our guides on this plugin.
- How to Install and Activate Foo Gallery for WordPress
- Configuring Foo Gallery for Use with WordPress
- How to Add a New Image Gallery with Foo Gallery
- How to Add an Image Gallery to a Post with Foo Gallery
- Adding Extensions to Foo Gallery