Genesis Framework Theme Guide Overview
Genesis Framework by StudioPress is a Theme for WordPress that looks fantastic, has great security and can be built upon to create a stunning website for any use. The Theme is constantly updated, which means that there is no need to look for another Theme as time goes by.
Genesis is also built with SEO settings, giving your site the edge it needs in order to rank well with Google and the other search engines.
This guide will take you through the various steps you will need to take in order to purchase, upload and optimise the Genesis Framework as the Theme of choice for your website.
Below you can find all our guides on this plugin.
- Genesis Framework: Purchasing and Uploading
- Genesis Framework: Theme Details
- Genesis Framework: Theme Settings
- Genesis Framework: SEO Settings
- Genesis Framework: Import/Export Settings Files
- Genesis Framework: Theme SEO Settings on New Posts
- Video: Configuring Genesis Theme Settings
- Video: Creating a Category Blog Page with Genesis
- Video: Custom Layouts and CSS Classes on Posts & Pages in Genesis
- Video: Genesis SEO Settings for Beginners
- Video: How to Use the Featured Page Widget from the Genesis Framework
- Video: How to Use the Featured Posts Widget from the Genesis Framework
- Video: How to Use the User Profile Widget from the Genesis Framework
- Video: Introducing the Genesis Framework for WordPress
- Video: Page and Post SEO Settings with the Genesis Framework
- Video: Using the Social Button Icons Plugin with the Genesis Framework