Google Calendar Events WordPress Plugin Guide Overview
Hello and welcome to the guide to the Google Calendar Events WordPress Plugin, which is a great plugin for syncing your Google Calendars with your website to show events that your website users can connect with. The plugin displays the events as a calendar grid or list on a page, post or widget on your website.
- Flexible password settings
– Disable passwords for select WordPress user roles including custom roles.
– Disable passwords for API access.
– Accommodate users who do not have smartphones.
- Shortcode support: insert Clef’s “login with your phone” button or the Clef Wave in any post, page, or text widget using the clef_render_login_button shortcode.
- Standards-based compatibility: Clef’s WordPress plugin adheres to WordPress coding guidelines and is thus compatible with most mainstream plugins.
- Internationalization and localization support: Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Japanese, Latvian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish. More translations on the way. Help translate Clef into your language.
- Multisite network support
- Helpful documentation
- Free email and chat support
Below you can find all our guides on this plugin.
- How to Install the Google Calendar Events Plugin
- How to Add a Calendar to Your WordPress Site with Google Calendar Events
- How to Add Calendar Widgets with Google Calendar Events
- How to Add a Calendar Feed with Google Calendar Events