Google Maps Bank WordPress Plugin Guide Overview
Hello and welcome to the guide to the Google Maps Bank WordPress plugin, which is an awesome plugin that can provide directions, interactive maps, and satellite/aerial imagery of anything, and integrate it into the posts and pages of your website.
In the written guides below, we’ll take you through each section of the plugin, from installation and integration, to putting Google Maps into your posts, pages and the sidebar widget of your website.
- Create Maps using a 7 Step Wizard – Google Maps Bank has been designed and developed keeping in mind simplicity and usefulness. A Custom Google Map can be easily created using a 7 Step Wizard.
- User Friendly Interface with AJAX Based Functionality – The Best Point of Google Maps Bank is its User Interface. A Layman or a newbie to WordPress can easily use it hazzle free.
- Super Easy to Use, No Coding Required at all! – Simple Steps and no Coding at All make it a User’s Heaven. It also doesn’t require any API Key to use it.
- Multi-Lingual Plugin – Google Maps Bank is now available in around 36 Languages worldwide. It means that you don’t need to have English Skills in order to create a simple Map.
- Dashboard Section – Dashboard has been developed to give an overview of the different Maps created using Google Maps Bank.
- Upto 2 Maps can be created – You can create upto 2 Custom Maps using the Google Maps Lite Edition.
- Different Google Map Types – You can choose Different Map types i.e Roadmap, Terrain, Satellite and Hybrid.
- Location on Map – Type Address and locate it on the Map easily and give directions to your users.
- Markers on Map – Add upto 5 Markers with 800+ High Quality Marker Icons and choose them from Marker Categories. Drag Map Markers in a Custom Google Map to an exact location as per your requirements.
- Polygons on Map – Add upto 1 Polygon in Custom Google Map with full settings.
- Polylines on Map – Add upto 1 Polyline in Custom Google Map with full settings.
- Advanced Settings – Advanced Settings in a custom Map ables to switch on/off Pan Controls, Zoom, and even much more.
- Manage Existing Maps – Ability to Edit Map, Location, Markers, Polygons, Polylines.**
- Shortcode Wizard – It enables to embed a Shortcode of the Map created using Google Maps Bank in your Page/Post.
- UTF-8 Character Set Support – It supports UTF-8 Character Set which means you can give titles and descriptions in any language you would like to.
- Support for Localization
- Create a Custom Google Map using Google Maps Bank in few minutes!
- Automatic Plugin update Notifications with New Features , Bugs Fixing and much more
- Widgets for displaying Google Maps – A widget can be used to display Google Map on Sidebar, Footer or anywhere needed using the Google Maps Bank Widget
Below you can find all our guides on this plugin.
- How to Install the Google Maps Bank Plugin
- How to Create a Map with Google Maps Bank
- How to Manage Your Maps in Google Maps Bank
- How to Insert Google Maps to Posts and Pages Using Shortcodes with Google Maps Bank
- Adding a Google Map Widget to Your Site with Google Maps Bank