Instagram Feed WordPress Plugin Guide Overview
Hello and welcome to the guide to the Instagram Feed WordPress plugin, which is a superb plugin that allows you to display photos, Hashtags and feeds from your Instagram account on your WordPress website.
In our four part guide, we will take you through each section of the plugin, from the installation process to the configuration and display of your Instagram feed.
- Super simple to set up
- Display photos from multiple Instagram accounts in the same feed or in separate feeds
- Completely responsive and mobile ready – layout looks great on any screen size and in any container width
- Completely customizable – Customize the width, height, number of photos, number of columns, image size, background color, image spacing and more!
- Display multiple Instagram feeds on the same page or on different pages throughout your site
- Use the built-in shortcode options to completely customize each of your Instagram feeds
- Display thumbnail, medium or full-size photos from your Instagram feed
- Infinitely load more of your Instagram photos with the ‘Load More’ button
- Includes a Follow on Instagram button at the bottom of your feed
- Display a beautiful header at the top of your feed
- Display your Instagram photos chronologically or in random order
Below you can find all our guides on this plugin.
- How to Install the Instagram Feed Plugin for WordPress
- How to Customize the Instagram Feed
- How to Display the Instagram Feed
- How to Setup and Configure the Instagram Feed WordPress Plugin