How to Install a WordPress Plugin
In this article, we will show you how to install a plugin from the WordPress plugin marketplace.
1) Login to the Dashboard
2) Click the Plugins link from the left menu
3) Click the Add New button at the top of the page
4) Using the search feature, enter the name of the plugin or the topic of the plugin (e.g. “related”)
5) Once you have located a plugin you like, click the Install Now link
6) Once the plugin is installed, you will need to activate it. You can do this by clicking the Activate Plugin link.