Jetpack WordPress Plugin Guide Overview
In this series of guides, we will show you how to make the most of the massively popular Jetpack WordPress Plugin, which can be used to supercharge your website with dozens of features, from writing and editing to social sharing, spam filtering, contact form implementation and so much more. We will guide you through each section of the plugin to make sure you can install and optimise your site with Jetpack in no time.
- Customization. Make your WordPress site uniquely yours with Custom CSS, Carousels, spam-free Contact Forms, Sidebar Widgets, Infinite Scroll, and Tiled Galleries.
- Mobile theme. Instant and customizable lightweight responsive theme designed for phones and tablets.
- Content tools. Create and publish richer content with Post by Email, Shortcode Embeds, Markdown, Beautiful Math, Spelling, and VideoPress.
- Visitor engagement. Increase your traffic and keep visitors coming back with Enhanced Distribution, spam-free Comments, Shortlinks, Likes, Notifications, Related Posts, Publicize, Social Sharing, Subscriptions, and Site Verification Tools.
- Site performance. Speed up image delivery with the Photon CDN and access to visitor Stats.
- Security. Keep your WordPress site up, safe, and protected with Single Sign On, Jetpack Monitor, and Akismet anti-spam.
Below you can find all our guides on this plugin.
- How to Install the Jetpack Plugin
- Configuring Jetpack’s General Settings
- Introducing Jetpack’s Incredible Volume of Features
- How to Setup Jetpack’s Site Stats
- How to Use Jetpack’s Omnisearch
- How to Use Aksimet for Jetpack