Login Security Solution WordPress Plugin Guide Overview
Welcome to the guide on how to install and make the most of the Login Security Solution Plugin.
This security plugin provides your website the following defenses against attacks:
- Blocks brute force and dictionary attacks without inconveniencing legitimate users or administrators.
- Tracks IP addresses, usernames, and passwords.
- Monitors logins made by form submissions, XML-RPC requests and auth cookies.
- If a login failure uses data matching a past failure, the plugin slows down response times. The more failures, the longer the delay. This limits attackers ability to effectively probe your site, so they’ll give up and go find an easier target.
- If an account seems breached, the user is immediately logged out and forced to use the WordPress password reset utility. This prevents any damage from being done and verifies the user’s identity. But if the user is coming in from an IP address they have used in the past, an email is sent to the user making sure it was them logging in. All without intervention by an administrator.
- Notifies the administrator of possible attacks and breaches.
Below you can find all our guides on this plugin.
- How to Install Login Security Solution for WordPress
- Configuring Login Security Solution For a More Secure Website