How do I make the text wrap around WordPress pictures?
I would like the text to wrap around the image in my post. How do I do this?
1) Open the page or post that you wish to edit in the editor.
2) Select the image you wish to have the text wrap around.
3) Click the image edit button.
4) Select the alignment you wish to use. In the case of this article, we want the text to wrap around the right side of the image, so we will select the left alignment option.
5) Click Update
6) It is a good idea to preview to change. To do this, click the Preview button.
7) If you are happy with the results, return to the editor and click Publish or Update.