How to Manage Menus being Used by WordPress
In this article, we will show you how to manage what menu(s) is being used.
1) Log in to the WordPress Dashboard
2) Click the Appearance link in the left menu
3) Click the Menus link from the left menu
4) Click the Manage Locations tab at the top of the screen
5) Select the menu you wish to to assign to the themes menu location. Most themes will include at least a Navigation Menu (the main menu of your site).
6) Click the Save Changes button
That’s it! You should see a notice at the top of the page confirming the changes.