MapifyPro Plugin Guide Overview
MapifyPro is a plugin for WordPress that implements fully-customized maps on your site. It enhances Google maps with custom pin-point graphics and pop-up galleries, and also allows ANY custom map image of your choosing, all while keeping the great zoom and pan effect of Google maps!
This plugin in perfect for creating a store locator, travel routes, tours and journals!
Below are a list of the MapifyPro features:
- Unlimited maps organized into intuitive libraries.
- Custom Image Mode. Use images instead of Google Maps, while maintaining all of Google Maps’ features.
- Use Snazzy maps and other customizations in Google Maps Mode.
- Map Clusters group nearby locations and keep your maps nice and tidy.
- Create maps and locations via familiar posts/pages.
- Place maps on your pages/posts with a simple shortcode that is automatically generated for each map.
- Add locations via Address, Longitude/Latitude, or by simply clicking on the map.
- Plot off road pinpoints/markers.
- Filtering and sorting options via custom tags, dropdown filters, and Zip/City search.
- Location-based details: Add extended details, video, and photo galleries to any location.
- Styling options for tooltip colors, and gallery backgrounds.
- You choose tooltip behavior to close automatically or manually.
- Unique pinpoint graphics on each location.
- Social media sharing of map locations.
- Provide directions to any direction via a simple shortcode.
- Bulk uploading via a .CSV file.
- Uses the latest Google API.
- Mobile and Tablet ready: Integrates within your responsive website and supports touch/tap/swipe interaction on devices.
- GPS support on mobile devices provides directions to any location on your maps.
- All future updates included.
Below you can find all our guides on this plugin.
- How to Install and Activate MapifyPro
- How to Create a New Map with MapifyPro
- How to Add a New Map Location to An Existing Map in MapifyPro
- How to Display a Created Map from MapifyPro
- How to Batch Upload Map Locations to MapifyPro
- How to Add a Location Tag to a Map in MapifyPro
- How to Load ShareThis Through MapifyPro
- A Complete, Working Example of Using MapifyPro