Quick Cache WordPress Plugin Guide Overview
In this guide, we will show you how to install and get the very best out of the Quick Cache WordPress Plugin, which is designed to speed up your site by providing reliable page caching for your WordPress site.
- SIMPLE and well-documented configuration (just enable and you’re all set!).
- The ability to set an automatic expiration time for cache files.
- Client-Side Caching (to allow double-caching in the client-side browser).
- Caching for 404 requests to reduce the impact of those requests on the server.
- RSS, RDF, and Atom Feed caching.
- The ability to cache or ignore URLs that contain query strings (GET Requests).
- An Advanced Cache Plugin system for theme and plugin developers.
Below you can find all our guides on this plugin.