How to Restore a Revision of a Post
In this article, we will show you how to restore a revision of a post using the WordPress Revision system.
1) Locate the post you wish to modify and open it in the WordPress editor.
2) Click the Browse link found in the Revisions section of the Publish pane.
3) Using the slider, locate the revision you wish to restore.
Please note, the revision that will be restored is the copy displayed on the right side of the screen.
4) Once you have located the revision you wish to restore, click the Restore This Revision button.
You can confirm the revision date and time by looking at the notice at the top of the page once restored.
5) If you are done making changes, click Update.