Social Locker WordPress Plugin Guide Overview
In this guide, we will take you through the process of installing and optimising the Social Locker WordPress Plugin, which can be used to increase your social media presence by asking visitors “to pay” for your content with a tweet, plus one, or a like.
- Any URL to like/tweet/+1. You can set any URL that will be used to share for social buttons.
- SEO friendly. Locked content is still available for search bots (Google, Bing, etc).
- Analytic tools. The plugin comes with built-in analytics tools to track how users interact with the locker and which channels bring the most traffic.
- Highly customizable. The plugin provides a considered html markup that allows you to create your own style for the locker.
- Remembers users who already unlocked your content (via local storage and cookies).
- Compatible with all the popular browsers.
- Locks any type of content: text, videos, images, links, forms and more.
- How to Install the Social Locker Plugin
- How to Configure the Social Locker Settings
- How to Add Content Locks to Social Locker