Sucuri Security WordPress Plugin Guide Overview
Welcome to the guide on how to install and make the most of the Sucuri Security Plugin.
The Sucuri Security plugin enables you to scan your WordPress site for security and malware issues. This plugin also verifies the security integrity of your core files right in your dashboard. It includes audit trails and post-hack security issues to help you reset passwords and secret keys in case it has been hacked or infected with malware.
This plugin detects various types of malware, SPAM injections, website errors, disabled sites, database connection issues and code anomalies that require special attention, such as:
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
- Website Defacements
- Hidden & Malicious iFrames
- PHP Mailers
- Phishing Attempts
- Malicious Redirects
- IP Cloaking
- Social Engineering Attacks
Below you can find all our guides on this plugin.
- How to Install the Sucuri Security Plugin
- Using the Sucuri Dashboard to Track Site Activity
- Performing a Malware Scan with Sucuri Security
- Quickly Hardening Your WordPress Website with Sucuri
- Post Hack Website Recovery with Sucuri Security
- How to Use Last Logins in Sucuri
- Sucuri Security Settings – Configuring Notifications, Scans, and More
- Sucuri Security: Getting the Most from Site Info