Tabby Responsive Tabs Plugin Guide Overview
The Tabby Responsive Tabs plugin is designed to be an easy and light-weight way to add responsive tabs to your content.
There is no admin panel and experienced developers should be able to easily customise how the tabs display on their site by replacing the built-in CSS rules with a customised version.
- Adds a set of horizontal tabs which changes to an accordion on narrow viewports.
- Tabs and accordion are created with jQuery.
- Supports multiple sets of tabs on same page.
- Uses Semantic header and Content markup.
- Aria attributes and roles aid screen reader accessibility.
- Tabs and content are accessible via keyboard.
Below you can find all our guides on this plugin.