User Role Editor WordPress Plugin Guide Overview
In this guide, we will show you how to get the best out of the User Role Editor WordPress Plugin, which is a plugin designed for changing the roles for any site users, e.g. Changing a Subscriber to a Contributor, an Editor to an Admin, etc.
- Block selected admin menu items for role.
- Block selected widgets under “Appearance” menu for role.
- “Export/Import” module. You can export user roles to the local file and import them then to any WordPress site or other sites of the multi-site WordPress network.
- Roles and Users permissions management via Network Admin for multisite configuration. One click Synchronization to the whole network.
- “Other roles access” module allows to define which other roles user with current role may see at WordPress: dropdown menus, e.g assign role to user editing user profile, etc.
- Per posts/pages users access management to post/page editing functionality.
- Per plugin users access management for plugins activate/deactivate operations.
- Per form users access management for Gravity Forms plugin.
- Shortcode to show enclosed content to the users with selected roles only.
- Posts and pages view restrictions for selected roles.
Below you can find all our guides on this plugin.
- How to Install the User Role Editor Plugin
- How to Configure the User Role Editor Settings
- How to Set the Options for the User Role Editor