WordPress Popular Posts Plugin Overview
In this guide, we will show you how to get the best out of the WordPress Popular Posts WordPress Plugin, which is a plugin designed to highlight the most popular posts on your blog and make them more visible to your website visitors.
- Multi-widget capable. That is, you can have several widgets of WordPress Popular Posts on your blog – each with its own settings!
Time Range – list those posts of your blog that have been the most popular ones within a specific time range (eg. last 24 hours, last 7 days, last 30 days, etc.)!
- Custom Post-type support. Wanna show other stuff than just posts and pages?
- Display a thumbnail of your posts! (see the FAQ section for technical requirements).
- Use your own layout! Control how your most popular posts are shown on your theme.
- WPML support!
- WordPress Multisite support!
Below you can find all our guides on this plugin.