WP Job Manager WordPress Plugin Guide Overview
WP Job Manager is a lightweight plugin for adding job-board functionality to your WordPress site. This is a superb plugin for placing and managing job listings from your WordPress admin panel, and allow folks to post jobs directly to your website..
- Add, manage, and categorise job listings using the familiar WordPress UI.
- Searchable & filterable ajax powered job listings added to your pages via shortcodes.
- Frontend forms for guests and registered users to submit & manage job listings.
- Allow job listers to preview their listing before it goes live. The preview matches the appearance of a live job listing.
- Each listing can be tied to an email or website address so that job seekers can apply to the jobs.
- Searches also display RSS links to allow job seekers to be alerted to new jobs matching their search.
- Allow logged in employers to view, edit, mark filled, or delete their active job listings.
- Developer friendly code — Custom Post Types, endpoints & template files.
- How to Install WP Job Manager – Turn Your Website into a Job Board
- How to Configure Job Listings and Submission Settings in WP Job Manager
- How to Add a Job in WP Job Manager
- How to Add a Job Type in WP Job Manager
- How to Manage, Edit, and Arrange Job Listings in WP Job Manager
- How to Extend WP Job Manager with Add-Ons