WP Retina 2x Plugin Guide Overview
The WP Retina 2x Plugin creates the image files required by Retina (High DPI) devices and displays them to your visitors accordingly. Your website will look beautiful and crisp on every device! The retina images will be generated for you automatically – though you can also do it manually – and served to the retina devices.
This plugin supports different methods to serve the images to your visitors, for instance:
- PictureFill (future HTML standard + its JS polyfill)
- Retina.js (JS only)
- IMG Rewrite (on-the-fly HTML rewrite)
- Retina-Images (server handler)
The plugin is very fast and optimized. It doesn’t create anything in the database. In most cases, it doesn’t even require any configuration.
Below you can find all our guides on this plugin.
- Installing the WP Retina 2x Plugin
- How to Configure the WP Retina 2x Basic Settings
- How to Configure the WP Retina 2x Advanced Settings
- How to Configure the WP Retina 2x Pro Settings