WP Rocket Plugin Guide Overview
The WP Rocket plugin is a premium cache plugin for WordPress that dramatically reduces the load time of your WordPress website.
There is a fee associated with this plugin.
- Quick Setup – Configuring The WP Rocket plugin is simple, fast and intuitive.
- Page Caching – Page Caching creates an ultra-fast load time, which is essential for improving Search Engine Optimization and increasing conversion.
- GZIP Compression – To optimize the rendering of web browsers and save band-width, WP Rocket facilitates the work of the browser (gzip compression, expires headers, etags).
- Browser Cashing – With browser caching, static content (JS, CSS and images) is stored in the browser. When a visitor goes to another page on your website, the static content does not need to be re-loaded.
- Cache Preloading – WP Rocket’s crawler simulates a visit to preload the cache, the indexing of your website by search engines is instantly improved.
- Google Fonts Optimization – Less HTTP requests result in a faster website.
- LazyLoad – Only visible images on a page are loaded, then display as the user scrolls through the page. The most well-known websites using this technique are YouTube, Facebook and Yahoo.
- Image Optimization – To reduce the calculation time of browsers, WP Rocket automatically adds missing size attributes to images.
- CDN – To reduce the latency of HTTP requests, WP Rocket allows you to use most CDN Services such as MaxCDN.
- DNS Prefetching – WP Rocket has a tool to reduce the time of DNS Resolutions from external domains by preloading.
- Mobile Detection – WP Rocket offers your visitors coming from a mobile device all the features through an option available with one click.
- Multisite Compatibility – Take advantage of WP Rocket’s WordPress Multisite which is independent of the configuration used (sub-directory, sub-domain, domain).
- Multilingual Compatibility – WP Rocket works with the best-known multilingual plugins such as WPML or qTranslate.
- Connected Users – Offer your connected users all the features through an option available with one click.
- Import/Export – Save time by importing your favorites settings with the Import / Export tool.
- Developer Friendly – WP Rocket’s code is clean, commented and has loads of hooks. Developers have easy access for advanced custom development.
- White Labely – Customize the plugin to your brand by removing any references to WP Rocket.
Below you can find all our guides on this plugin.
- How to Install and Activate WP Rocket
- How to Configure the WP Rocket Basic Options: Minification, Concatenation, and More
- How to Use the WP Rocket Tools: Cache Management, Settings Exporter and More
- A Complete, Working Example of WP Rocket