WP Slimstat WordPress Plugin Guide Overview
Welcome to the guide to the WP Slimstat plugin for WordPress, which was designed to give accurate real-time statistics for WordPress site owners.
- Real-time activity log, server latency, heatmaps, email reports, export data to Excel, and much more.
- Compatible with W3 Total Cache, WP SuperCache and most caching plugins.
- Accurate IP geolocation, browser and platform detection.
- Available in multiple languages: English, Chinese (沐熙工作室), Farsi (Dean), French (Michael Bastin, Jean-Michel Venet, Yves Pouplard, Henrick Kac), German (TechnoViel), Italian, Japanese (h_a_l_f), Portuguese, Russian (Vitaly), Spanish (WebHostingHub), Swedish (Per Soderman). Is your language missing or incomplete? Contact Us if you would like to share your localization.
- World Map that works on your mobile device, too.
Below you can find all our guides on this plugin.
- How to Install WP Slimstat
- WP Slimstat’s General Settings: Configuring Tracking and Optimization
- WP Slimstat: Changing the View Settings
- Managing WP Slimstat Permissions
- WP Slimstat’s Advanced Settings, Extended Tracking, CDNs, and More
- WP Slimstat Maintenance Settings: Import, Export, DB Management, and More
- WP Slimstat: Overview of Statistics (Including Visitors, World Map, Traffic Sources and Content)