WP Statistics WordPress Plugin Guide Overview
Hello and welcome to the guide to the WP Statistics WordPress plugin, which is a great plugin designed to give you a comprehensive overview of the statistics of your website – from the number of hits, where those hits are coming from (search engines, social media, blogs, etc.) and so much more.
- User online, see how many people are currently viewing your site.
- Visits, see how many hits your site gets each day.
- Visitors, see who’s visiting your site.
- Page tracking, see which pages are viewed most often.
- Search Engines, see search queries and redirects from popular search engines like Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo, Yahoo, Yandex and Baidu.
- GeoIP location by Country.
- Support for not storing IP addresses in the database.
- Interactive map of visitors location.
- E-mail reports of statistics.
- Set access level for view and manage roles based on WordPress roles.
- Exclude user roles from statistics collection.
- Exclude robots from statistics collection.
- Exclude IP subnets from statistics collection.
- Exclude login/admin pages from statistics collection.
- Record statistics on exclusions.
- Automatic updates to the GeoIP database.
- Automatically prune the databases of old data.
- Export the data to Excel, XML, CSV or TSV files.
- Overview and detail pages for all kinds of data, including; browser versions, country stats, hits, exclusions, referrers, searches, search words and visitors.
- Widget to provide information to your users.
- Shortcodes for many different types of data in both widgets and posts/pages.
- Dashboard widget for the admin area.
- Comprehensive Admin Manual.